Friday, February 13, 2009

Perfectly Average

Yesterday the boys had their 6 month doctors check up. Everything is GREAT! They are growing just right, and they are developementaly on track. They are PERFECTLY AVERAGE!


JOSEPH
Height - 26 3/4 in (75%)
Weight - 17lb. 2oz. (50%)
Head - 17 (45%)

BENJAMIN
Height - 25 3/4 in (45%)
Weight - 16lb. 9oz (45%)
Head - 17 1/4 (50%)

We are so GREATFUL for the blessing God has given us of 2 healthy baby boys. I just LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!

The boys handled their shots well. I am so thankful for Tylonel! Grandma & Grandpa Rose came to help for the day. I am very thankful for the extra hands on shot days. We had a great time with them and even enjoyed a dinner out.

Now, being the mature mother that I am... I am going to eat my breakfast, in my pajamas, with a Blues Clues spoon at 9:45 in the morning. I just love being a SAHM!

No comments: