"I prayed for this child (these children) and God has given me what I asked of Him."
I Samuel 1:27
Today my boys turn 6 months old. Just typing that makes me get teary eyed! (Silly Me) God is so good and these 2 boys are the joys of my life!!!
(Forgive my appearance in the picture! I did just birth 2 babies!)
To My Amazing Boys...
you are so alike in so many ways... yet there are many small things that make you-you.
You both...
smile and giggle
hold hands
have blue eyes
love your pacifiers
wear size 3 diapers
are starting to wear 6-9 month clothes
roll over from tummy to back
try to sit up
study each others faces
are in love with blankets & lovies
eat each others fingers and hands
wear the same thing 90% of the time
are learning to eat solids
LOVE bath time and wearing only your diaper
look very similar with a hat on {tricking even mom & dad sometimes}
are up to eat once at night
have a smile that melts Mommy & Daddy's heart
smile a lot
are content to lay on your back all the time
suck your bottom lip in
squeal like a girl
like to sleep on your side
have more hair than your brother
love to reach out and touch your brother
like the "Hi Ben" game
are a cuddler
are about 17 lbs.
have whispy fuzzy hair
love to hum along when we sing to you
get irriteded when your brother touches your face
always study new things carefully
want to move constantly
move you head a lot to go to sleep
like it when daddy helps you stand
about 17 1/2 lbs
I LOVE you boys!!! Happy SIX months!!!
2 comments:
I am sniffing back the tears too! I miss them so much it hurts. I just want to BE with them, know them, let them know me. I wish I could take a week and move in with you. Thanks for keeping your blog so current. I feel like I am more a part of your life.
Give them each 6 extra kisses from Auntie Dawn and tell them Happy First Half-Birthday! XOXOXOXOXOXO!!!!
How precious! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment