We stay inside where it is nice and warm (because our mama turned up the heat to 80 degrees), get stripped down to our diapers, and act adorable while our mama takes a crazy amount of pictures! - Benjamin & Joseph
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
I know you're mine, but I think you are adorable & can a mommy every have to many pictures! - Mama
5 comments:
What fun! And what great pictures. Thanks for sharing those. And, no...there will never be enough pictures. I thought just today how big Nicole is getting and how quickly time is passing. I took her picture right then so that I could remember that instant for a long time.
Debbi,
I'm a friend of Pam's & she was showing me pictures. What wonderful pictures. You REALLY should enter these in a photo contest somewhere. They are awesome!
Oh my goodness!!! I am in major withdrawl now. These are STUNNING pictures! I love the profile of Ben and the two bears. I also love Joe drooling on Ben! Tasty babies!
Auntie Dawn
Cutest pictures ever!!
I have been enjoying your blog, Debi! I took the time to go back and read all of your older posts. What a treasure to be able to document this great time in your life. I wish I'd have been doing this when my boys were little!
Post a Comment