Christmas cards are going in today's mail. Late!!! Oh well, next year I will try to do better (don't we always say that!).
The boys are very into their hands right now. They are learning that they can control them. They love to grab a rattle and put it straight into their mouth. Benjamin is sooooo close to rolling over, and Joseph seems to have forgotten how. It has been more that a week since Joseph rolled. I am wondering if he learned that if he rolls over that puts him on his tummy (a very bad thing in his mind!).
The molting has started on my part. Long hairs are everywhere. I was hoping being a lactating mother would spare me from this post pregnancy trama a little longer, but no such luck. Those of you who have been down this road - How long can I expect this to last?
Saturday I braved the stores and finished a few last minute Christmas gifts. It was crazy!!! I know the economy isn't great, but it sure didn't seem to minamize the crowds. Today I am making a BIG trip to the store to buy goodies for cooking for our Christmas celebration. I wonder if all of our town will be doing this as well?
We are so excited to celebrate our first Christmas as 4!
No comments:
Post a Comment