Sunday, December 7, 2008

Weekly Wrap

What a great week is has been! Nothing monumental, but lots of nice things!!!

Today my wonderful hubby watched the boys for one hours while I took a nap. AMAZING. I put in ear plugs and turned of the monitor. I slept better in that one hour than I did the entire night last night. Something about not having my "mommy ears" on.

We took family pictures this week. I was very happy with the outcome. No baby smiles, but no crying either. I will share them once they come in.

Every week the boys change. Joseph has started enjoying his "car." His trunk support has really developed and he is now able to sit in it without hunching over. He also has become a big fan of "standing" while Mommy or Daddy holds him.

Ben had found his voice this week. He is saying all sorts of cute things only understood by his brother Joseph. I love it when they lay on the floor and coo at each other!!! Ben is also laughing like crazy now. Aunt Pam discovered he thinks it is hilarious when you push air out of your cheeks (making noise) with his feet. It is amazing what we adults will do to make a baby laugh!

I put up the Christmas tree this week. It was fun to add the boys baby's first Christmas ornaments. I get teary thinking about putting up the tree last year and wondering what God had for us regarding children. Who knew how blessed we would be a year later to have Benjamin & Joseph in our lives!

On a side note. My living room does not look like a Christmas picture out of a magazine this year. Something about large cars, bouncy seats, boppy's, swings, and other various toys ruins the look!!!


No comments: