Joseph, I love your little head and your little fuzzy hair! Your brother was born with lots of hair, but then you came as bald as your mommy was when she was born. In fact that is how people have told you and your brother apart from day one. I love the feel of kissing the little tiny blond peach fuzz on the top of your head as I carry you up to bed. I am going to miss it!!!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
To My Squishy Baby & My Bald Baby
Joseph, I love your little head and your little fuzzy hair! Your brother was born with lots of hair, but then you came as bald as your mommy was when she was born. In fact that is how people have told you and your brother apart from day one. I love the feel of kissing the little tiny blond peach fuzz on the top of your head as I carry you up to bed. I am going to miss it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment