UPDATE - I was trying to add a slide show (not just one picture), but after spending way to much valuable time I still can't figure it out so I am just adding a few more pictures the "ususal" way.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Thanksgiving Weekend
We had a great Thanksgiving weekend. On Thursday we went to Grandpa & Grandma Rose's home and celebrated with them. It was wonderful to have Grandma J, Dawn and our neice and nephews there. The meal was delicious. It was very tempting to give the boys a taste of mashed potatoes, but I restrained myself! The boys were loved on all weekend. I was a little worried about nightime sleep, but they slept just like normal. Aunt Dawn helped the boys take a bath in the "big" tub for the first time before bedtime. Friday we came home and were able to spend time with Uncle Nate, Aunt Pam & Uncle Tim through the weekend. Dawn and her kids were able to visit on Sunday and see the boys one last time before heading to their far away home. I am so thankful for the wonderful family God has bless me with. This year I have to top my "thankful" list with my two favorite baby boys - Benjamin & Joseph!
UPDATE - I was trying to add a slide show (not just one picture), but after spending way to much valuable time I still can't figure it out so I am just adding a few more pictures the "ususal" way.


UPDATE - I was trying to add a slide show (not just one picture), but after spending way to much valuable time I still can't figure it out so I am just adding a few more pictures the "ususal" way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment