It's been a long day! After posting last week about Joseph not rolling over anymore he decided he needed to prove Mommy wrong. Wednesday he started rolling from back to tummy again and he hasn't stopped since. If I lay him on his back he rolls to his tummy. "Wonderful" you think.... however, he hates his tummy and can't remember how to roll from tummy to back. So my day has consisted of turning Joseph over after he rolls onto his tummy and starts screaming. I lost count somewhere in the 30's.
Going into the afternoon I realized something needed to change or I would get nothing done. I designed this great set up (see picture) that allowed Joseph to sit instead of lay on the floor. He was very happy for 20 minutes!

If anyone has any suggestions to help me address the tummy unhappiness I am open to any and all suggestions!
2 comments:
Such cute boys!! I'm so glad to see you and the boys are doing so well. I am back to work and really missing spending the days with Adrian. Enjoy your time with them! Happy New Year!
All I can say is I hope your little guys learn to roll tummy-to-back sooner than Madge did... she just finally started to do it at 6 months!
Your little guys are so cute!!!
Post a Comment