Thursday, December 11, 2008

I Get Sad When...

I get sad when I have to pack up baby clothes because they are to small.

Last night I was working on packing up the boys 0-3 months clothes. It makes me cry to realize how big my boys are getting! Will I ever have another baby to wear these adorable outfits? I doubt I will every again have 2 boys at the same time wearing mached sets. So many of them were given to us by family and
friends with great love and joy.

I remember when I was 35 weeks pregnant (and huge by the way) washing the teny, tiny newborn onsies and thinking about when I would be able to dress you in them. I loved folding them, smelling the sweetness, and putting them away.

Now I do laundry and fold everyday and some of the sweetness has worn off. However, I still love standing in your closet choosing your outfits for the day, and I love making you "handsome" each morning, and I especially love how good you smell in fresh clean clothes.

Slow down boys! I don't want to have to put away your 3-6 month clothes too soon.

No comments: