All the "experts" say to start reading to your babies when they are young so we are doing that. In the morning after feeding time we read a story out of their Children's Bible and then sometime during the day I read them some children's board books. They are really loving it. They look at the pages and sometimes coo along as I read. They especially like books that have rythmn & sing-song sound to them. BTW - Thanks Aunt Dawn for helping us establish such a great library!!!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Fostering a Love of Reading
All the "experts" say to start reading to your babies when they are young so we are doing that. In the morning after feeding time we read a story out of their Children's Bible and then sometime during the day I read them some children's board books. They are really loving it. They look at the pages and sometimes coo along as I read. They especially like books that have rythmn & sing-song sound to them. BTW - Thanks Aunt Dawn for helping us establish such a great library!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment