Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekly Wrap

The seasons are changing! We had snow again yesterday. My wonderful husband watched the boys for 2 hours in the morning and again 2 hours in the afternoon so I could get some shopping done. I was mainly picking up some Christmas items. I am definitely starting to get into the feastive mood and the snow just made it feel like Christmas.

Dad is continuing to heal. The doctors said he might go home on Monday although that sure seems early to me. They are havine trouble finding the right balance of pain medication for him so please pray that gets figured out soon. Doug is at his parent's home today mowing and taking care of some other jobs before Dad is sent home.


The boys are growing and changing every day! Both of them had sniffly noses this week, but it never developed into anything serious.

Ben laughed this week (LOVE IT!!!)

Joseph is now burping and smiling proudly at himself afterwords. To cute! Of course I may feel different when this happens at the dinner table in 5 years!

This is the first of our many "boys in boxes" pictures. Doug did it! Ben just looks so grown up in this picture. I am so amazed at how the boys are beginning to control their heads. Ben is a little behind Joseph in this department, but he is making progress.
Both boys are sleeping from 8:30-4:30/5:30 most nights. Joseph sometimes needs a pacifier put in. Ben just sucks his thumb. (A bad habit I know, but what am I to do get up every hour and pull it out? I think not!)
We are looking forward to this next week! Uncle Tim is flying in from Cederville and Aunt Dawn & cousins are driving here to see us. We can't wait to see all of them!!!


1 comment:

Debbie Myers said...

Debbi, Thanks for the invite to your blog! I love keeping up with people this way. I'll send you ours. Your boys have changed so much since we saw them on the 2nd! They are too cute :) Enjoy your family on Thanksgiving! We continue to pray for Doug's dad. Take care, Debbie