Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Beautiful Fall Day

Yesterday I took the boys out for a walk to enjoy one of the last "warm" days of the year. It was gorgeous out - in the 70's, sunny. They enjoyed a nice nap in the stroller and mommy got some much needed exercise (those last 10 baby pounds are sticking better than I want them to!).
At the end of our walk I took the opportunity to snap a few pictures of the boys in the leaves (thank you Aunt Dawn for the idea).
Both boys were very wiggly in the leaves. I think they liked the feel and the sound, but it made it difficult to photograph them!








1 comment:

Clarinda said...

Too funny, here I am finally glad it's not in the 90s this week. I do love the pictures in the leaves, they're just too cute! I could just eat them up with a spoon! I can't believe it's only been 3 months and all that's still sticking is 10 pounds. :-) Of course I guess it's only your first (though I don't know if twins counts as double as far as what your body deals with). ha ha.