Those of you who are parents can relate to how you don't truly appreciate sleep until you have been up multiple times a night, several nights in a row with a baby. Even in college I slept more than I do now! Thankfully we are beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. The blessed day when they will sleep through the night, every night, unless they are sick.
Last night they slept from 8:30pm to 5:00am!!! Today - 3 naps of one hour or more -AT THE SAME TIME. I don't know what to do with all my time!
Benjamin
1 comment:
Hey Debbi!
Glad to see you started a blog! I will enjoy keeping up with your family. I am so happy for you!! I know it was such a long road to get your happy family of 4, but so worth it!They are adorable!
Kate Hydorn
Post a Comment